Terms of Service
By using 1ClickInvoice.com ("Service"), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). 1Click Invoice reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. Any new features shall be subject to the most current Terms of Service. Continued use of Service after any such changes imply your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms listed below will result in the immediate termination of your Service account.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You may not have more than one account.
- You are responsible for the security of your account and password. 1Click Invoice cannot and will not be liable for any loss of information or security breaches that result from your failure to protect your login information.
- You are considered fully responsible for all content posted and all activities in your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal activities. You must not, throughout your use of the Service, violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction, and this is including but not limited to copyright laws.
- 1Click Invoice takes no responsibility for user generated content.
Payments and refunds
- A valid credit/debit card or PayPal account is required for paying subscription plans. A credit card is not required to create or use a free subscription plan.
- All payments are securely processed by our e-commerce provider PayPro Global Inc.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis and is non-refundable. You will be charged every month/year until you cancel your subscription. There will be no refunds or credits for account upgrades or downgrades, or for months unused with an open account.
- If you upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan, you will be charged your new billing rate immediately. Your credit card or PayPal account will then be charged your new billing rate every 30 days (or every year) thereafter until you cancel your subscription.
- All fees exclude any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Your account subscription fees will be charged in USD (United States Dollars). Services will be delivered immediately upon successful payment of fees.
- 1Click Invoice reserves the right to terminate any account for any reason at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to delete all content associated with your account.
- 1Click Invoice may refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- 1Click Invoice reserves the right to deny future service to anyone for any reason.
- You have the right to cancel your account at any time by selecting "Cancel my account" in the "My Account" section.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon your cancellation of the Service. Your content is irretrievable once deleted.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly or yearly charges for the month or year which you discontinued Service.
- After cancelling your account, you will not be charged again.
- 1Click Invoice reserves the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently.
- 1Click Invoice reserves the right to change monthly and yearly fees upon 30 days notice.
- Users cannot modify any part of the service at any time, with or without notice.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
- The Service is offered "as is" and 1Click Invoice makes no guarantees concerning the availability or "uptime" of the Service.
- Customer support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email and the Customer Support form.
- You acknowledge and understand that 1Click Invoice uses third party vendors to provide the necessary hardware, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- 1Click Invoice does not guarantee in any capacity that the service will meet your specific needs.
- 1Click Invoice does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free, that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be definitively accurate or reliable at all times.
- 1Click Invoice cannot guarantee that any errors in the Service will be corrected at any time.
- You explicitly understand and agree that 1Click Invoice, its affiliates and its partners are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including (but not restricted to) damages for loss of profits, data or other intangibles, by means of the use or the inability to use the Service, unauthorized access to your data, or any other matter relating directly to the Service.
- Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
Copyright and Ownership
- Unless with explicit permission from 1Click Invoice, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- All content entered by the user is copyright of that user. 1Click Invoice claims no copyrights on user-generated content. 1Click Invoice does not pre-screen any content but reserves the right to remove content at any time without notice.
- 1Click Invoice or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which 1Click Invoice or its suppliers own.
- 1Click Invoice claims no intellectual property rights over the content you upload or provide to the Service.
- Though we reserve the right to do so, 1Click Invoice has no obligation to remove content or accounts containing inappropriate, unlawful, or any otherwise damaging information.
- We may remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are violating the terms of service.
- You expressly understand and agree that 1Click Invoice shall not be liable for any payments and monetary transactions that occur through your use of the Service. You expressly understand and agree that all payments and monetary transactions are handled by the 3rd party payment platforms the Service uses. You agree 1Click Invoice shall not be liable for any issues regarding financial and monetary transactions between you and any other party.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of 1Click Invoice.
- You may not use the Service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam).
- You may not use the Service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- If any provision of the Terms Of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The Terms of Service outlines the entire agreement between you and 1Click Invoice and supersedes any prior agreements between you and 1Click Invoice including any prior versions of the Terms of Service.
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to support@1ClickInvoice.com